Occasionally we will schedule computer training classes at our office. As we schedule these classes, this page will be updated with the information. We are always looking for groups that we can teach. Classes can be taught at our office or your location, whichever is most convenient for you. Travel Fees may apply. Computer Classes – $15 per student per hour. Minimum of 4 students required. Computers available for rent.
If you are the leader of a group that would like to receive computer training, please call our office at 435-319-4620 to setup a time. Discounts may apply for HOAs, Religious groups, and Non-profit organizations.
Computer classes are available for the following programs:
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Web browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- Email programs, such as Outlook, Live Mail, Thunderbird, and Gmail
- Photo editing programs, such as Photoshop, Elements, and Picasa
- Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Other tutoring programs may be available by request